Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Further Miscellany

Alcohol injects randomness into our lives. That's how it manages to get out of our routinary lives, out of our comfort zone, and makes us try out new things, because situations suddenly begin to be different from the ones we're used to. Also, our senses are not as keen as usually. So we gotta act in whatever way we can.

Sept 21, 2011 08:09 PM

I don't want to be me any more. I want to be what I want. I WANT TO CHANGE

Sept 19, 2011 05:30 PM

Impossible to escape from consciousness

Sept 28, 2011 01:02 PM

viviendo una vida llenando expectativas
cumpliendo las metas que otros me trazan
me esperan, me admiran, por ser tan capaz
y yo que les creo, escondo mis deseos
olvido mis gustos, y mi exaltación
cortando paciente a mi corazón
los pedazos que no caben en el pinche modelo
que ya solo existe en mi jodida cabeza
que no entiende que no es lo que no es, sino lo que es.
que no vale lo que falta, sino lo que hay.

fuck you you told me i was good at math
and i fucking idiot believed you in faith
kept at it and sucked at it but kept at it more
disliking, mistasting, but knowing not what else to do

Sept 21, 2011 08:12 PM

Money weakens. It allows you to not be independent, to detach from your own needs. Over-interdependency. That's what it causes.

Sept 27, 2011 07:32 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment